Bond Over Biking
Toronto Cycling Tours offers you a private bicycle tour, in which you can have an awesome and fun experience with all members of the family and have a blast touring around. Even those who are inexperienced or can’t possibly ride a bike will have a chance of enjoying by tagging along on one of the tandem bikes we can provide.
Our private bicycle tours have it all, from simply learning, listening to fun stories, doing physical activity, up to savor the thrill of exploring the city of Toronto. Forge priceless memories together, whether you’re just visiting the city or you’re locals who are looking to see the whole environment from a different perspective.
- It is suitable for families with a variety of ages, from young children, teenagers, adults to grandparents.
- You can convert any of the scheduled tours, under the guidelines provided, into a private tour for the convenience of your family.
- You can customize the length of the tour, the stops, and the itinerary according to the interests and abilities of your family members.
- You can spend either the whole morning, afternoon, night or even the entire day with us!
- Interpreters who can speak English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Cantonese, and Mandarin are available on all of the provided tours. If you don’t see your spoken language listed, please contact us and we will be accommodating your needs with our best.
A Few Thing You Need To Know:
- The price of the bicycle tour includes the following: the use of a bicycle and corresponding helmet, snacks, water and the tour guide(s). Children are suggested to be accompanied by a parent or the guardian. Reservations are required.
- For your safety, all of the tours are specifically designed to occur on quiet streets, bike lanes and park paths. Safety instructions are also provided before each tour. Please do note that wearing of helmets is a must.
- Different languages are available: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Cantonese, and Mandarin are available on all of the provided tours. If you don’t see your spoken language listed, please contact us and we will be accommodating your needs with our best.